27 februari 2012

Baby thoughts

If you would have asked me and M this summer that passed if we wanted another baby we would have said no! Then a few months after the summer something changed! We decided that we wanted another baby.
First of all because we wanted it, and it will be so great for Nicole to have a sibling. And after that decision it happened pretty fast :) which were thankful for.
The main thoughts that runs through my head is probably that how Nicole will react, that we have to be so careful to give both our children equally attention and love. Other than that I often think that it will probably be hard the first two years before the little one gets more independent. But after that they can play and participate much more! Out little family :))) I am so happy, grateful, thankful and EXITED about this!!

And I'm so relieved that we saved all of Nicole's stuff so were not in a position to buy everything again! Of course if it is a boy then some stuff needs to be renewed, like clothes! Other than that, we have 2 bugaboos car seats and furnitures!

I CAN'T waittttttt till you are here with us my sweet sweet lived little baby!!!!
In about two weeks were probably gonna find out if it is a boy or a girl :)




Much Love, Nazanin!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar