23 februari 2012

Nag post!

Moody bitch, cry baby and madhouse is probably the three phrases I could describe my self with right now!

Yesterday me and M had a fight! It was not one of those times you fight about nothing, but it was not the whole world either. But I felt so sad, angry and I felt like an explosion!! I screamed, cried and almost destroyed our tv and started to clean like a crazy person!!
I guess that's the only good thing about me when I get this crazy, I clean fast and really good!!!
And today, suddenly I felt like crying. But I didn't!!
The hormones are playing a big trick on me I'll tell you!
And this weather.... I'm thankful for the sun but when can we have some heat??? I want to go out without freezing my face off and have to wear so much clothes that I feel like I'm gonna explode!!! I'm sorry but..... WHAT THE FUUUUCK!!!!!


Much Love, Nazanin!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar