27 mars 2011

Family weekend!

This weekend have been ALLLLL about the family! It's been GREAT!!! Although me and lil Nik have been sick, we still managed to do some family activities. Trying out restaurants here in bo01, laying and feeling the sun burning my skin on my face next to the ocean for the first time this year, going to a park, meeting my brother and just enjoying being with each other! I love living here, and I love my family so much! I know that what ever material things I will or will not have, my lotto in life is LOVE!!!







Fashion show in pyjamas and mummies shoes!










At the playground




Looking at the ducks!

Oh and by the way, I cut my hair, really short!!!!

Much Love, Nazanin!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Vad mysigt ni har det! Saknar er jättemycket! Sätt lite bilder på håret också ;)
    puss

    SvaraRadera
  2. Akhey man ghorbone on pahash beram man

    SvaraRadera