4 mars 2011

@ work!

I thought of something, when my baby cousins leave for Stockholm
Nicole is gonna be soooo sad! All this time they have had together, playing and laughing! It's a big shame we don't have close friends that have kids! It's so easy for some mothers to connect and change numbers for future playdates, but me... I could never do that! The thought of hanging out with a complete stranger, and let my kid play with I don't know who's kid is just outrages for me!
Im not exactly the person who have a need to make new friends, and every time I get found of somebody they just turn out to be fake snakes, so the two best friends I hang out with and always have is enuf for all eternity, Monireh and Negar!!!
And by the way, this is a shitty day!!!




Much Love, Nazanin!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Vilken fin bild på dig =D Jobbar du på Turning Torso eller? Puss!

    Ps. Kan du inte skriva lite om vad du jobbar med och vad du får göra osv? Varit kul och läsa lite..=)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack sötis :) ja jag jobbar uppe i turning torso! Jag ska absolut skriva om vad jag gör å så, ska leta fram lite fina bilder först :)

    SvaraRadera