12 mars 2011

A wonderful man, my man!

Me and M do attend to get on each others nerves daily, but I'm glad that that's all of our problems and not other things that can't be fixed just by hugging each other or that one of us starts to laugh when we look at each other.
But I tell you, he is my love! He is so helpful and works so hard that U can't even imagine! He cooks like a god, and he takes such good care of me and Nic!
In Thursdays late after work I come home do a nice warm homecooked meal, a clean house and Nic that was ready to go to sleep. Yesterday he went to sleep next to Nic cuz she was coughing so much so me and his little brother could sit and watch our movie and just enjoy our selfs. This morning, the wonderful man that he is, he wanted to fix the balcony windows before he heads off to work!
Sometimes it's good to speak loud about the good qualities in our loved ones so we never take them for granted!













He always send me pictures like this and write: hurry home dinner is waiting for you :)




My hard working man!

1 kommentar:

  1. Ni är så jäkla söta tillsammans!
    Helt underbar liten familj <3

    SvaraRadera