3 juli 2012

Free your feet

And that's exactly what I did. I personally HATE HATE HATE feet. I find then extremely disgusting and icky. I don't go to get medical foot care that often, even feel uncomfortable when others touch my feet. My problem is that I get dry feet soooo easily. The positive thing about that is that bad foot odor or sweaty feet are never my problem. Now that the stomach is really big it's a pain to moist my feet after a long shower, so thankfully I have a wonderful man who gives me a nice footmassage now and then. And as I said, I'm down to scraping my products so a new foot cream was in order.and I can strongly recommend school's feet products. The soap smells AMAZING, The cream is the best, specially for my dry feet, and the foot file made of pumice stone is not hard to use or neither to rough on your feet. Right now you get all these products and a little plastic "container" to work as a foot bath for 300 krones at their store on djäknegatan.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar