1 juli 2012

Nazanins how to save money school

How come we're out of EVERYTHING that have to do with sanitary in one way or another. All my facial products are down to their last week, all the cleansing sprays, shampoo, conditioner, dishwasher machine tablets, toothpaste, floor cleaner, bleetch, hair product, razors... yeah well you name it!!! We usually buy LOADS so we do not have to think about it for a while. The cleaning stuff for our home and shower "stuff" do we usually buy from Ö&B, it's so damn cheap there. And this time I'm actually gonna try ordering my facial stuff from the net. And here in Malmö we have this "market" place or what ever who sells REALLY cheap stuff, stuff like razors, make-up and other stuff. So I'm gonna save a couple of hundred bucks. Nothing wrong with that, specially when your about to stay at home with your baby for a year. I'll give you more details on how much you actually can save by shopping like this when my shopping is finished.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar