1 juli 2012

shake shake bom bom!!

Today there was this skate competition here at Västra hamnen, the music was playing loud, they were handing out free redbull energy drinks and people were in a good mood. So me and Nicole sat and watched among others for a while. And the hole morning/day she was singing shake shake bom bom and shaking her little behind, so she felt like she had to continue when we were in a big crowd. Of course she loves being the centre of attention, and oh meeeeen the faces she made when she was shaking and dancing in the crowd. Hahaha!!! As my sister always says.. she should be a actress for sure. When she started do so gymnastics right there with the skaters I thought it was time for us to go home  :P

We finished the day with a nice barbeque in the sun. Unfortunately all this activity have result in feeling the "somebody have kicked me between my legs and in my uterus" pain right now. Let's see if a little bit of sleep will magicly take away the pain.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar