14 september 2010

Koko people!!!

I think I live in the strangest appartment building. We have soooo many freaky nutjobs living here you can't even imagine!!!

Like this crazy old lady I've met a couple of days after eachother now. When I'm comming out of the elevator, with my stroller, a bag and often stressed out and in a big hurry... she can't EVEN help me holding the fucking elevatot door! Stupid bitch... and then she expects ME to hold the door for her!! What a nutcase!!! What's up with people that don't wanna help other people with a simple thing like HOLDING THE DOOR!!!?? So last time I saw her I got out of the elevator and I closed the door so she could not go in by ME holding the door for her... and then she gave me SUCH a look!! OH please granny!

Or WHAT IS UP with people who can't even help a mother on and off the bus when she is jammed between the buss and the sidewalk! And I'm NOT saying this becuz I'm a mother my self, I've ALWAYS helped mothers ever sence I have been able to take the buss!
It just feels like people don't wanna help other people becuz their thinking: what's in it for me? And that just makes me SICK!!!! I don't wan't my children to grow up in suck an self-seeking world!

So next time you see somebody in need of help.. think twice before you turn your back on that person!

Oh wow... this post is starting to sound like a cheezy song.. I better stop writing!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar