18 september 2010

Teen mom!

I'm watching teen mom on Mtv right now, and all I can say is...WOW I'm glad I'm not in their shoes!

I think it's easy for us to watch the show and be very judgmental. But these girls are really having a tough time. Just think about when YOU were a teenage. I was running around nightclubs 2 times a week. Going to school, going to danceclasses, working out, working after school for some extra money and just spending time with family and friends. And the daddys in this show... WOW... hooorrible!!!

WE did not plan to have a baby, but she came in such good "time" in our life! We both had finished school, and further education, steady jobs, big enough apartment for the for of us (Linux our dog to), and mentally.... we got there and it was great!!

But I admire these girls... and I can hope that we will have less teen mothers in the future... becuz I see how these girls are strugglin with no aducation, no money they make on their own and just watchin their friends living the "normal" teenlife and see what they are missing out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar