6 september 2010

Sorry!

I know I know... BAAAAD update! But if it's any excuse I've been reallly busy.. and really sick inbetween all the shit I had to deal with!!

So.. I really wanna share some of the things that have happened these weeks.

First of all... Nicole have gegun her kindergarden! It's going really good. She is so independent, positive and outgoing and kiiind!! I'm sooo proud of her! She is not the kind of child that have to play with other children or stick to her parents all the time to amuse her self, and that's really good I think! I think that when I'm going to say goodbye to her and leave her by herself (in week or so), I'm gonna cry like a baby and she will just look at me and think: please go now mummu, U'r embarrassing me!

But hey.. for now.. =)

And let's see.. what else have happened? Me and my two best friends were out celebrating 13 years of friendship with a night that started with dinner, cocktails and dancing.. and it was sooo damn fun!!

And another thing.... it was my 25'th birthday 30th of August! it did NOT go as I planned but heyyyy... WHAT can U do ha? I got alot of nice presents from M, and alot of shopping that he spent on me AND came along with a smile all the time =)))

And today I was at the doctors and I have almost got an sinus inflammation.. but she said that we can prevent it with some corteson up in my faaaace! So right now I look like a ugly balloon in my face! Just so U know!

Aaaaaaaaand soon I will return to work and I can't wait... it's gonna be soooo freaking fun!!

So now I'm gonna return to my sofa and just do NOTHING cuz I feel like a zoombie.. and M is playing with Nicole and hes making marinated pork fillet with bulgur boiled in homemade chicked stock.. yummyyyyyyy!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar