12 februari 2011

The best compliment

Today the funniest thing happend when I was at Icamaxi.
I was buying a redbull, and tje cashier asked for ID, as in: are you over 18 ID! And first I looked behind me to se if she was talking to somebody else, and when I saw that nobody was there I just looked at her as if she was Crazy, or like I was Crazy. But after a while I actually realised that she was NOT kidding. I told her that she just gave me the biggest compliment!!!! How about that haaaaaaaa???
Observe, I was not wearing any makeup!!!

And on top of that I found my favorite sallad thats made of seagrass and algaes that apperenlty they have been starting to sell at Icamaxi in Bo01.

It's a good day at Bo01 :)

Now Im gonna watch some futurama untill I fall asleep!!

Nighty night!




Much Love, Nazanin!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar