28 februari 2011

What a day!!!

The day started with a doctors appointment that went verrrrry well! Then I thought I hade lost my phone, and I was devastated! The most important thing in my phone for me is all my pictures and videos of Nicole!

Then a got a phone call that made me so happy U can not imagine!

Other than that, my uncle is here with his family from Stockholm, and it's so grate to spend time with family! Some shopping have been done (show U later) and we also have decided what kind of floor we wanna have in the balcony, and it's gonna be a dark matt black/brown tile from Höganäs! I can't wait till the balcony is finished... floor, furniture, light, candle, some plants and just fabulous!!!!!

And I also ran into an old classmate of mine which was great! Were gonna have an reunion soon! So much fun :)))

Here is some red lips for U guys :P



Me and my two best makeup products, eyeliner and red lips!!!!

Much Love, Nazanin!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar