27 februari 2011

Crossroad

Sometimes you come to a certain point in your life were you make a choice!
I chose to separate different areas from each other in my life, some things should not mix. I also chose to accept difference. But most Important off all, I will get rid off all negativities, and the negative parts that I'm stuck with that I can't just take away by choice, I'll just try not to get attached to it.
This is the reason I love to blog, it's so nice to write down everything, it feels so good! Like a way to deal with stuff!
But remember that the good in life will beat the bad!

This is the most positive thing I can think of when ever I feel annoyed, sad or failed. My
Daughter. With her all nonsense will remain nonsense and I can just wash it off :)




Much Love, Nazanin!

2 kommentarer: