11 februari 2011

Love life!

Oh maaaaaan Have I missed U my dear blog!!!
So a quick rerun!!
Work is cool But Crazy hours!
We baught an apparment and moved from Augustenborg to värsta hamnen.
Nicole is in line for changing her kindergarden, wich probably is gonna take a while :(
Nicole have been sick on and off for 2, 3 months!!
We finally got our fast as hell internet at home, yipiii!!
I miss My sisters like CRAZY!!

Well, that was the quick rerun!

All of us just loooooooves it in our new home! A brand new appartment, sea view and soooo fresh! It's so calm and nice at winters and at summers it feels like your on the riviera, perfect for me! I cant even count how many times I dragged my self, Nicole,Linux and the stroller to västra hamnen last summer to take a swim and enjoy the weather. And Now I can just walk 30 seconds and Im in the ocean! We have a wonderful terrace on the 7th floor thats perfect for the little warmer days! I just looove it! Even Lunux our dog is so comfortable there :)

Well, Now I finally flins a way to blog from nu Iphone, yes some may think Im stupid for talong so long!! So maybe I really can blog more regularly from now on!!!

Now It's movie time, if little sick Nicole will let me, after been dock today!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar