10 maj 2012

After going from one place to another from 09.00 this morning I ended up at the hospital hooked up to some machines, taking tests and beeing observed for half a day. So apparently my ligaments are a bit out of order because the uterus is growing. It hurts so damn much, feels like somebody is stabbing my left side. And they could also mesure that I had contractions. with other words I'm one of the lucky ones who have to suffer just a bit extra until the baby is born, wieeee lucky me, hit the lottery ha??!! The doctor also tried to sympathy with me by telling that some women with these problems are in so much pain it feels like their appendix is bursting, and some cramps makes you feels like the baby is pushing down, like your ready to give birth. Exactly the things I've been feeling. So he ordered a lots of rest and laying down. Now I have to focus on getting a bit better because on Saturday I'm a bridesmaid on my best friends wedding, and her makeup artist. No pressure :P


So while resting at home I got some comfort food. First fresh fish with rice that my mum made, then fresh corn and strawberries with sugar sprinkled on it made by M!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar