15 maj 2012

is it greed or do we temporary forget?

There is nothing wrong with having goals in life, and absolutely nothing wrong with wanting more. Goals and dreams are so damn important, or else I think we won't have that healthy drive to manage in life. But when it comes to wanting more.. that can be a little dangerous! I for once am a kind of person that get obsessed when I want something. Specially when it is something that I know I can have, get or reach.

So sometimes I can almost convince my self that I have not accomplished anything until I get/reach what it is that I want. And when you think about it that's REALLY STUPID and childish!! That for me is pure greed.

My motto, that I have to remind my self about time to time is: wanting more is OK and healthy only when you can TRULY be happy, grateful, pleased and thankful for what you have right now.

It may sound crazy, but I promise that when I obsess, these are the words I need to repeat in my head, that's when I can let go and be just all those things... happy, gratefull, pleased, and THANKFUL!!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar