6 maj 2012

what ever goes up must come down, or does it?

Love Love Love. I can many times feel like it's the longest game in your life. Sometimes you are the cat and the next week, month or even hour you are the mouse. It's a never ending story. I think that nobody can ever feel 100% sure of what they have as long as there is the slightest chance if happiness between a couple. I truly believe that the only time you REALLY know something is 100% in your relationship is when it comes to being unhappy.

I can only hope that times when I feel unsure in my relationship is because a great thing is in front of us. I mean... I for once need to know there is a reward later when I'm feeling down at the moment, or else... how do you manage it? Why do people do it otherwise? Are they soooo afraid to be lonely or why do they put up with it if they see no reward or change what so ever down the road?

Right now a kinda need a reward!!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar