30 maj 2012

come ooooon

Im@ soooo tired! Physically and mentally! Last night I was in so much pain. My uterus just kept pulling it self together and the baby was really pushing down. I tried taking a hot shower, eating painkillers and bla bla BLAAAA!!! Today I feel better but still in pain and just feeling strange and ill.

I've said it before and this is not the last time I say it either, this pregnancy is 360° different than the last one. I mean...come oooooon little baby, do you want to come out or are you just practicing Kung Fu in there??? Because sometimes it feels like little baby love is trying to dig a little peek hole in my stomach.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 kommentarer:

  1. Åhhhh så spännande, hur långt är det kvar? Kommer ihåg att det va såååå segt ibland, ville bar att hon skulle komma :-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nu är det HELA två månader kvar. Jag erkänner att jag vill att tiden ska RINNA iväg. Längtar tills bebisen är i min famn:)

    SvaraRadera