8 maj 2012

early baby arrival??

This baby and pregnancy for that matter is soooo different compare to the first one. I get more and more contractions everyday that pass. I wonder if it's a temporary thing or do I have to put up with it until it's time???  It feels like the baby is soooo far down that the baby is ready to come out. Every God damn time I sit and get up it feels like I'm gonna pee my pants. And it feels so heavy. I know it could be worse, but now it's like this and it's not so pleasant feeling pain all the time I'll tell you! Let's just hope that our baby is doing great and that I can take all the pain and risks instead of the baby. Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment so we'll see what they say.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar