24 mars 2012

Company

M's sister is here visiting us from Stockholm. It's really nice to have her here and me and her have been spending allot of time together! The weather have been perfect and so have the activities. Walk outside, lunch outside, dinners at our place, playing games and just enjoying our selfs as much as we can! Our lunch on Thursday were spent at Vespa in västra hamnen. The pizza at that place is good if you like reaaaally thin pizza. I quite enjoy it. But the pasta I had for lunch, hmmmm... It was not horrible but the ravioli with "four cheese inside" was so tasteless. The fresh pasta we buy from Iva maxi with filling for 29:- taste more and better. The tomato sauce that is was bathing in seriously just tasted tin tomato that they had heated up!! Thank god for the Parmesan at the top!!! So not to recommend with other words!!! But we had a blast anyway!













Ohhh, and this week that passed I witnessed the first barbecue outside for his season!!! I have to tell you, that made me happy and gave me enormous hope for some sun :) I just had to take a sneak picture at them, because they were so quite barbecuing up on the hill. Of course I had to take a pic just when a hundred birds flew above them




Much Love, Nazanin!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar