15 mars 2012

Is this for real?




I get that everybody have the right to look how ever they want and so on. But SERIOUSLY!!!! This is really weird! Look at this picture and tell me, is this what we want to show young girls?? After looking at this picture I dont think anybody who is not this skinny will think that they will look good in these pants!!
I mean we can open minded criticize overweight people in our society without feeling ashamed about it, because it IS unhealthy to be overweight. So why not point out this unhealthy skinny picture?
I get that it's probably very retouched, but that's exactly the point! Why retouch it like this?
I think my daughter have a bigger size in pants than her, and she will turn 3 this summer.

I just don't get it! Is this beautiful? Is this healthy? And most important of all, is this for real?

As a mother and a WOMAN I can just try my best to teach my children that they never have to fall for these norms.


Much Love, Nazanin!


Much Love, Nazanin!

2 kommentarer: