29 mars 2012

Masochist?

The thoughts that go through my mind at LEAST once a day is giving birth!!! Oh maaan!!!! The first time with Nicole was so horrible, more than 28 hours of constant suffering. I know there are alot of women who had it worse, but hey this is my blog and today I feel like sharing my thoughts and experience (nagging with other words).
But hey, last time I thought I was a Viking or something, because I realllly wanted to do it without any drugs or so. What a total jackass I were. I mean.... What the HELL is the deal with us women and the need to suffer?? What are we trying to prove? Long story short, after 25 hours I was passed out by the pain and the doctors gave M an ultimatum. Either epidural or caesarian. After getting the epidural that I can't even remember getting (can't remember anything after the 15:th hour) I slept one hour then I was without pain, until it was time. So here's the thing. WHY WHY WHYYYYY the FUCK did I not take epidural from the beginning?
This time I'm getting something for the pain RIGHT away!! I'm gonna go in screaming: give me epidural NOW or I won't do this!!!! Let's just hope I have not passed the limit of getting epidural by the time in in the hospital. Or the other option is that I hope I give birth 5 minutes after I get to the hospital :))) nice plan ha? Just because I want all that this baby is probably gonna take 48 hours and no drug will help me, if I know my luck.
My hole stomach flip when I think about giving birth again. No happy feelings, just allot of wanting to throw up and a tad of stomach ace that gives you diarrhea! Nice ha?

It was nice getting that off my system :)


Much Love, Nazanin!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar