19 mars 2012

Loss

2 days ago I was sitting in the central station and reading the news paper. Then I came across the article about the school children in Belgium that died when their buss drove in to a wall in a tunnel. I had to control my self so I would not burst in to tears in front of everybody inside the busy central station. At the same time a was reading that I could not stop getting mental images from children that were shot down and tortured in Syria! Or the image of the body, or a peace of black burned infant in Palestine. My pain were equally for all those children. Nobody's death is less sad than anybody else's! Rich, poor, war, accidents... It doesn't matter. Because there will always be a mother, father, sister, brother, friend, teacher or somebody who's in a trumendes pain for that poor baby! And I don't think that one persons pain is less than another because of your life situation. But I DO hope that people will be more aware and share just as much tears and try to make a change for the children/people in places were they are suffering just because they "live in the wrong country" as they do when there is a big big 4 page article about terrible accidents.
Awareness is the first step to change I believe!


Much Love, Nazanin!


Much Love, Nazanin!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar