26 mars 2012

Join the circus!

Yesterday I took the kids to the circus. First we were greeted by animal rights group outside who do not think that you should have animals in the circus acts! I can actually understand that. I mean now that your all grown up and do not find a dancing pony amusing I totally get where they are coming from!!

But when I sat there, all I could think of was... What a life, the circus life. I hope they looove what they do, otherwise it probably sucks pretty much.
Almost every act were made by a family, mother father child, brothers, sisters and so on. What makes you wanna join the circus? Well, I guess the joy of expressing your feelings through your own art. Or at least I hope so.
But the phrase: let's run away and join the circus was stuck in my head the entire time!!!!




Much Love, Nazanin!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar