5 juni 2012

hormonal bitch!

That's my new name. Yepp!!! I'm really not bad as long as you don't step on my hormones!!! But if you do there is a risk I act out. And it ain't pretty. That's the thing with pregnancy. If I'm feeling happy it multiples, and the down side is that if I get angry or sad it also multiples.

The other day M and our friend Amir went to buy some stuff from the store. And I specifically asked for xubi soda, lollipops with CLEAR color and fruity flavour and no chewing gum lollipops. So of course he came home with no xubi and big as chewing gum lollipops. So I moped like a big ass baby and told him that he never listens to me and bla bla bla. So after five minutes he disappeared. The poor thing went all alone to the store again in pooooring rain and baught me my lollipops and my xubi. You think a was ashamed or WHAT when he came back?! He just said: I should have listened. I didn't want you to be sad...and frankly I did not wanna hear you nag anymore honey!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar