9 juni 2012

This is BULLSHIT!!!

Yesterday I feelt like SHIT and I looked like CRAP!!! I kinda wanted to cry, and I don't even know why. I was not sad, just pissed...and believe me when I say I had absolutely nothing to be pissed about. I was home for to days with sick Nicole as well so I really tried to control my self in front of her. I know there's been allot of complaining from my side lately, but seriously.... if this baby goes as much as one day over due time, I will go to the hospital and tell them that if they don't help me to get the labour start I will become mentally ill!!! Or maybe I will rip of the head of somebody randomly!! That'll help, don't you think???


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 kommentarer:

  1. Även solen har sina fläckar min älskade vän! Det är okej att vara arg!!/Affi

    SvaraRadera