21 juni 2012

super women

So now I've almost reached week 34 in my pregnancy. And in just five days I've been to the hospital twice because of premature labour pain. Last night they said that because I've reached week 34 they don't do anything to prevent a premature birth. So just "hang in there". Strict orders about resting, but that's really not so easy when you have a baby girl who's 3 years old, a dog and just a habit to HAVE TO HAVE a clean home. And it hurts anyway when I rest so....??? Sick and tired of this with other words. Sometimes I feel like a really bad mother for complaining about my pregnancy, but I have to tell my self all the time that my pregnancy is not our baby. It's so typical us mother's to feel a constant need to be the best or at least VERY GOOD at everything, specially when it comes to our family. We have to stay strong in all situations, pretend that we are happy ALL the time. We LOVE taking care of our family, even if it means doing everything by your self. And on top of that taking care of our selfs. Going to the gym, wax every hair no man wants to se, put on makeup, wear proper clothes and not mope!! You know what....FUCK THAT SHIT!!!! I'm no fucking robot, I'm not a stepford wife and I know for sure that I will never be happy if I pretend!!! If you recognise your self in more than 80% of the words your just red, then I suggest you start thinking a little more about what's REAL in your life, and not the pretend part. Here's my reality. Me and my husband fight from time to time, so far we have managed to patch it together. Sometimes I don't shave my legs for two three weeks. I think it's fucking bullshit that women have to suffer so much making a family while our men thinks that a slap in the balls can be compared to child labour!!!!!!! A super women is only what your own definition of super is. So if your definition of super is really wicked and unreachable then I suggest you change your own way of thinking to start with. Then you'll see...you will be super!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar