29 juni 2012

pimp my bugaboo

We own two bugaboos. We did not sell one if them (the older model) because we thought it can come handy if we ever want to go out with to separate trolleys at the same time now that were about to become two children parents:). And I have to say that I absolutely love and adore bugaboo. The best trolley there is in my opinion. You can change small parts that breaks, and "pimp" up your troll with different colors so easily. We have like five different colors to switch between and it's really fun actually. So with the new baby we have a new off white top for the bugaboo. Bugaboo often comes out with limited edition colors. A while ago I saw this one... blue chassi and orange rhymes on the wheels. I thought that this was the ugliest color they ever came out with. And today I got to really try out their bugaboo donkey, which is their twin trolly. WOW...I really recommend that one if you ha e a small child and another one on the way.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar