15 juni 2012

Let's be positive!!!

As some of you know I've had a terrible fear of giving birth this time around. So bad that I can lay awake for hours at night and think: how the HELL am I gonna do this???? At some point I even considered cesarean. Thank God I ruled out that option pretty quickly. So my midwife sent me to a group they have in the hospital for women with fear of birth, or those who want to have cesarean, because in Sweden that's not a choice you make your self, the state have to decide if your fare is that bad that you have to have an cesarean instead of giving birth naturally. And that is after months of sessions with physiologists and doctors. So anyway, I went there yesterday and WOW that was great. It was miraculously good! In so much calmer right now and by fear is not even that bad anymore. Apparently they had made some mistakes last time when I gave birth. Mistakes like: wanting me to try walk around when I was in such pain after so many hours. That they did not tell me to take epidural when I came in the second time. Letting me suffer so damn much. That no one helped me in the right way to show how to breast feed after birth, which resulted in me suffering so much when I breast fed my child. At two points she even apologized for her colleagues. So now she made a long list of ORDERS on how they should take care of me when I come in. Imagine that they actually can do that. Man it feels great!!!

And today I went for my regular control at my midwife. She said that the baby's head is REALLY far down, so I really have to watch my self. Bed rest and no physical afford. That sucks BIG TIME! so now it's just time to shut my legs real tight and hope for the best!

But mentally, I feel SOOOOO much better. And I'm much more positive now!! I really want this experience to be wonderful!

Kisses!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar