29 juni 2012

on of my favourite things....

...is to open up the windows in the balcony and sit there in quite with A couple of magazines and news paper. So relaxing and nice, specially with the outside "noise". Just love it!! And no I'm not being ironic, I love the fact that we don't live so high up and I love it even MORE that there are so many people here at summer time, taking walks, barbequing, enjoying the view and sunset at night and swimming. Even though I'm not a big fan of seagulls I actually enjoy the sound of them. It just gives me such a "ocean" feeling. Except 4 in the morning, then they sound like a bunch of monkeys going wild. Then at winter time it's totally opposite, white, calm and quit. Just live it!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar