4 augusti 2010

And here we go!

Ok, this may sound strange to some of you.. but here we go! I have never left Nicole fo an whole day EVER! So tomorrow me, M, Amir and another friend are going to Liseberg! Liseberg is an amusement park in Göteborg.

I'm like a kid when it comes to carousels, I just LOVE IT! I just love fun parks! The rides, the greasy food, cotton candy, the games, the ugly stuffed animals you REALLY wanna win, those you throw out when ever you come home U know! And the big striped candys!!!! WIEEEE

BUT!!!! I feel like a terrible mother for leaving my baby at my mothers just so I can go to an amusement park and act like a BIG FUCKING BABY on speed or something!!!

This is killing me.... =((((

Ohhhhh! I feel so BAAAAD!

And on top of that, today she got 2 vaccine shots in her thighs... oh man I AM a bad mother.. just listen to me!!!!!

2 kommentarer: