25 augusti 2010

Clean out my closet

I'm so sick of having a to small closet for my clothes!!! It's not that small not that I think about it, but it's kinda hard to organize in it becuz of how it's built (it's a built in closet in the whole front wall). I have to clean out my shoe closet to... I bet I'll throw out at least 10 pairs of shoes! Obviously I won't throw them in the trash, I will give them away to someone who needs them.
But I reallllly don't have the energy to do this. And it's kinda impossible to do it when I'm home alone with Nicole.
Speaking of the little djungle kid, I have to go and buy babyproof stuff for the home today... she does not leave ONE drawer or cabinet alone! If I'm busy doing something, then she takes the time to take EVERYTHING out of the boxes, clothes kitchen stuff, papers and so oooon!! That's the beauty of kids I guess ;)

And now I'm gonna go back to dancing to balck eyes peas with Nicole

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar