20 augusti 2010

Lisbeth Dahl

Lisbeth Dahl is a danish designer and I just LOVE her creations! It's like candy for my eyes!
I really love and have a passion for interior decoration. Love to have elements of romantic vintage style in the home! But far from everything, cuz then it will look like old grannys house!

Lace. silver, old wood painted white, china, crystal are some of the things I love to sneak in here and there!

Here are some stuff from Lisbeth Dahl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
just love it...

and here are some other cute vintage stuff I found that's not fron Lisbeth Dahl

Photobucket
Photobucket

and here some some stuff from my place, from Nicoles room

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar