20 augusti 2010

Guys are pigs!

I think it's in a womens genes (majority) to be a better in...hmm, let's just say ALOT of things than a man!!

I mean, when ever I cook or do soooomething in the house I usualy clean after my self, MOST of the times, but ALWAYS in the kitchen, cuz that's really important for me, to have a clean kitchen. I think that when the kitchen is clean then the rest of the house is not hard to clean up!
So yesterday M made a cake, and believe me when I say it was probably one of the BEST cakes I've tasted without exaggerating! Anyways, then the kitchen was a TOTALLLLY MESS!!! Dough and frosting here and there.

So after his "cleaning of the kitchen" we had company! And this resulted in this, waking up to a filthy home and just plain pissed off!!! I mean... If you eat or drink something.. don't you pick up after yourself, isn't that common sense????? I guess that's just common sense for girls not BOYS!!!!

I think alot of girls recognize this!

GROW UP AND CLEAN AFTER YOURSELFS ASSBOYS!!! WERE NOT YOUR FUCKING MOTHERS!!!

2 kommentarer: