16 augusti 2010

To do today

Today I'm going shopping for Nicole. Have to look for winter clothes, overall, gloves with high shank, rubber boots and so on! It's so much fun to shop for little Nicole!!
But I have to get something really good, good quality and something that will really keep her warm and dry on the cold and wet days at the kindergarden. The thought of her standing still and freezing just BREAKS my heart!!!!

My god, now that I think about it I have a lot of shopping to do for this little girl! Her closet mostly contains dresses! And I don't think that is a great option everyday at kindergarden!

And I just remembered that I have a facial treatment later today! And it's not exactly somewhere you bring a little baby! gatto call one of the grandmothers for some babysitting help!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar