11 augusti 2010

Anxiety

I really don't wanna say it, but I kinda have to... I have company.... mr anxiety is here!!! I hope he's on a quick visit this time cuz I really don't have time for this BULLSHIT!!!

I'm in a period where I'm all up in my head and thoughts. I'm 24 years old, soon 25 and I'm so not where I wanna be career whise. I feel like I'm so much more and I got so much to offer. And I know that you should never sit and wait for an opportunity, you make your own paths and you have to fight for your own chances, but sometimes it's relly hard!

Some people get these "once in a lifetime opportunitys", and I soooo wish that I could get one of those.... but it feels like when ever something is going really well in my life, a new horrible problem appears. Somebody gets sick, somebody gets fired, BLA BLA BLAAAAA!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that I should be happy for what I have in life, and believe me I am, but what's wrong with wanting more in your life?

FUCK THIS!

I'm out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar