3 augusti 2010

Goodbye!

Ran into an old friend yesterday!
It felt like a walk through "memorie lane". And suddenly I started to think about how to start let something go in your life.
All the time I've spent thinking about old friendships and people I gave my heart to, the once who are not in my life anymore, the once I've missed many times and thinking: "how and WHERE did it go down the hill?" What did I win spending time thinking, thinking and THINKING?

I won something I'll tell you! Many things actually.

I have come to a point in my life where I can say: It was good, it was fun, and we loved eachother. I can say that I gave my heart, but there is nothing there to pick up.

So here by I wanna thank this old friend of mine, seeing you made my heart after all this time letting go of the past. It was like a ghost that was haunting me just left my body. And it will never come back.

I don't like people who claims they never cared for someone or something they lose. And I don't like how people can start trashing someone they've been closed to for a long time just becuz they no longer have a relationship. And most of all... I DON'T like people who mocks others and thinking that they are losers for not letting something go so easy. Ofter those people hide under pain and alot of other issues!

So anyway... off you go my haunted ghost!

And for the record... this friend of mine I met, his surtenly not who I let go.
He is a person who I have always, in the end seen his good heart!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar