1 april 2012

Its coming together!




Indeed it is! New stuff is bought for our home and were finally feeling that: ahaaaa this was what we were missing! It's everything from lamps, tables to new stuff for the kids room. Tomorrow I'm going hunting for new stuff for the bathroom. Then the only big thing left to do is decorate the childrenS room :) That's not gonna happen over night, because I want it to be very well planned and no extra crap in the room for them. For THEM!! Yepp, now it's not just our child, it's our CHILDREN. It feels wonderful I'll tell you.
It's so much fun to decorate our home. I can truly say that we really do not buy crap anymore. Everything in our home is picked with consideration, and if there have been a spot we could not fill, we waited more than a year to find the perfect piece for us. I think that is one of the reasons we love our home so much and feel really comfortable and love to just "beee" in our home. Nothing is "forced"!
The thing I have learned over the years (now it sounds like I'm 100 years old) is that: don't collect!
3 ground rules: 1, you don't need 10 of everything in your home, sometimes one is enough.
2, don't buy anything you really do not have space or need for.
3, clean out your stuff at least once every two months. Donate it, ask your friends if they need it. You do not have to trow it in the trash and then end up feeling: oh but maybe I needed that.
But still, even though I very strictly follow these rules sometimes I catch myself doubting about throwing away something I decided to keep 3 times before and still haven't used. Wow that's crazy, my motto is: if you haven't used it after doubting 3 times you better throw it away!!!
I really believe that if you do all those things, your gonna feel so comfortable, lovely, secure and relaxed in your own home.
Try it!!


Much Love, Nazanin!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar