9 april 2012

9 years anniversary!!!

It's funny how life changes! When I met M I was only 17 years old. We always joke and say that we robbed each others youth :P
Back then I was never the type that were interested in getting boyfriends and so on. Of course I flirted and were out partying every weekend like any 17 year old, but never any plans of getting a boyfriend. But then my plan totally BLEW!! After two months we decided to "go steady", hehe :)
It was funny, although we didn't know each other more that two months and even though we had our problems, I just knew I wanted to be with him for ever. And the brave cooky girl that I was I told M that if he wanted to be with me, it was going to be forever, or just my friend. What a nutcase ha? Luckily he was happy about hearing me saying that, obviously!
So after graduation life together started in a studio apartment on 24 kvm in the crappiest area in Malmö, and then we just worked our way up in life, TOGETHER! Wow!! We've been through HELL, with our own problems, other unfortunate things that have happened around us, loosing things that we thought meant the world to us and so on. As corny as it sounds, our love concurred it ALL! And I'm thankful for that! Nobody said it was gonna be easy, and it isn't. It's a relationship! Maybe it's not a job, but it's work! And I guess that's why we stick together. As soon as we get to be toooo lovey dovey and on the edge of taking each other for granted, we get a nice dose of that drama, bitterness, pain and distance. Thats when we get another taste of what would happen if we chose not to be with each other. I'm soooo happy that at the end that side have never been more appealing than being together.

What EVER will happen, I can always say that M have given me the two greatest, finest and best gifts in life... To experience true genuine love, and a BEAUTIFUL LOVLEY family. And with that, no matter what happens we will never be apart.

I love you Mahyar! 9 years together is just a small itty bitty beginning I hope! 90 more to go!


Much Love, Nazanin!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar