2 april 2012

Women and men

Venus and Mars!
As we get older I think it's much harder to find a partner (for those who want someone in their life). But does that mean that we settle for less when we are young or that our demands are way to high and pursue perfection when we get older?
I think that the biggest different between women and men are that women act more on feelings and what will provide them a good future as a couple, and men are more about timing. Some women can stay in a relationship thinking: I love him and we have invested so much in this relationship although there are some big flaws. While some men think: I'm not ready for this big settlement and leaves just because of that feeling, not wanting to settling down! Not all women and men, don't get me wrong!!
Then when this man comes to "that" point in his life when he all of a sudden feel like: It's time to get a wife and then a family, it's almost as they pic the next women arriving. But at that point a women's demand are higher and will not settle for things she would before. So in someway the universe did not get this whole timing thing right for women and men.
I think that the older we get the less it's fireworks and puppy love we want. It gets less complicated. Its companion and sharing we want. Someone to share your happiness with, someone who can relate to your pain. Just to feel the present of somebody that you love in your daily life.
Maybe some people don't need love in the form of boyfriend/girlfriend wife/husband. And maybe some people don't need to be with somebody to be completely happy. But in my world, in the end I think nobody wants to be alone, everybody NEEDS to feel love and love somebody.
So what was my point with this post? I don't know. Maybe to don't let your self be badly treated when you want love, and don't let love slip away for small meaningless stuff and one day regret it!



Much Love, Nazanin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar