24 april 2012

tattoo



Yesterday I went to a tattoo studio for a quick stop. Not for me, with a friend who was going to get something done.

While waiting I asked about how it works if I want to remove my tattoo? I got the prettiest tattoo when I was about 16 years old, a small thing under my belly. Under my first pregnancy it didn't stretch out till the last month. So when I lost my pregnancy wheight it just looked like somebody had splashed a spot of inc on me, very ugly with other words.

So the tattoo guy gladly informed me that with about 4 times with the laser they can make it so light so then I can have something done above it. 500 kr per session. Nice to know that I don't always have to live with my "inc spot ".


So while waiting I thought I could share some of the tattoo pictures I came across, some nice, some ugly, some I really don't uderstand.

The last picture, I personally think it's a nightmare to have something like that on my body. But gladly it's in somebody who probably loves it.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar