4 april 2012

Bathroom, check!

Its just a "tad" different. New accessories that lighted up the bathroom.


The little standing mirror un the back (the best thing) its old and from Ikea, the two class cloches with the candles in are from the sweet little boutique here in västra hamnen, Smooph.
The lovely candle in the front is Voluspa and bought from Åhlens.


Products, Hermes lotion, Decleor for my pregnant belly and a hand scrub from Peggy Sage. The bowl is from some fancy boutique that I got as a present from M's mother. I always LOVED that bowl and never knew what to do with it, I guess it was saving it self for this :)
Oh, the little gold/silver hand made cloth in the bowl under the products or what ever you call it is also from M's mother. Something she got from her mother. I love it.


These are also from Smooph. I filled the with cotton and cotton buds.


The little cute cups with candles in them are alsooo from Smooph. The liquid soap is savon de marsaille and bought from Åhlens. The soap holder which is empty (there usually is a fancy soap there, crazy about soaps!!) is from Åhlens.


The beautiful fake orchid is Sia and from Ilva. I usually HATE fake plastic flowers, but this one looks so real and perfect in the bathroom, up over the mirror. Somewhere I don't have to maintain it.


Laundry basket from Åhlens.

I love it, all of it :)

Much Love, Nazanin!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar