28 april 2012

album

M have been nagging me for literally years to do something with all our pictures I've saved here and there. So after all these years I finally bought an album with room for 158 pictures. Everything fitted just fine. In the last hour that the album have been ready I've looked in it slowly and giggling for my self thinking about all the memories. I'm soooo gratefull for the beautiful phenomena, PICTURES:)


First picture is Nicole, just 6 days old, oh I'm melting when I look at that picture. The second pic is me and my brother and sisters out on a family day. Third picture is me in my blue BMX bike with black heels, hahaha!  Fourth pick is me in a catwalk, a fashionshow that we had in school. Last pic is my lovely graduation:)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar