10 april 2012

Explosion! Danger danger!!!

Wow, Nicole have really reached her "bad" age. Everything is a battle. And she is not even 3 years old!!! She is testing her boundaries ALL the time and with EVERYTHING.
Today me and Nicole went to meet up my friend Negar for some makeup shopping. And after she left I wanted to do some shopping for the kids room. I swear at one point I thought that if a had a rope I would tie her in her stroller. And a minute after that I wanted to cry in the store. 30 seconds after THAT she raaaaan out of the store just to piss me off, which resulted in me leaving the stroller, shopping bags, my handbag in the store and RUN after her with my fat stomach and handicapped back!!
She's a lucky girl we do not believe in disciplining our child with violent, or else that would be one of those moments she got a good spanking, hahaha! I try to not even yell, because I don't want her to listen only when she's yelled at!
But men, with these preggo hormones I feel like a exploding bomb sometimes. Poor Nicole who puts up with crazy mommy!
So when we came home, after finishing a BIG plate of pasta bolognese and a pig pile of green salad, my body just said: NO!! I'm done for today, I'm not lifting a finger!!!!!

:)
These were taken before my psycho melt down moment in the store! When we still were on happy terms, not playing run away games with mommy terms!!!!





Much Love, Nazanin!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar