28 april 2012

bachelorette party!

After a couple of hard days of being tired, throwing up, heartburn, no sleep at night and contractions it was time for my best friends bachelorette party.

My thought about the party's where they dress up their friends in embarrassing clothes and make them do stupid stuff in town have always been: tacky, EMBARRASSING and not nice... until yesterday. Of course it probably had to with the fact that our bride to be where so crazy, funny and put up with the BEST show in history.

I laughed so hard my face literally hurt.

We had the BEST TIME! Hopefully her marriage will be as fun as the celebrations are starting!

I love you my friend and I hope you had a day/night to remember for the rest of your life!


I stood for the ugly nanny McFee gone slut transformation ;)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar